Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Jack Bauer Workplace Challenge - 2/8/06

Jack Bauer can use these lines at work...can you?

12PM HOUR
"I'm done talking with you, you understand me? First thing I'm gonna do is take out your right eye, then I'm gonna move over and take out your left and then I'm gonna cut you and keep cutting into you until I get the information I need."

This line can come in handy when you keep getting the runaround and you need information in a hurry. This made one of the most powerful men in government crack on "24" surely it will help you get those figures you need from Accounting.

Bonus 24 Line from Audrey Raines:
"It's taking me a little while to get used to you being alive."

This one can often come up when you have a formerly unmotivated co-worker who is suddenly active once again.

1PM HOUR
"By the time I finish with you, you're gonna wish you felt this good again."

I think we can all agree that most meetings could use some truth in advertising and begin with this simple statement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home