Sunday, March 12, 2006

Poop Tablets

It's time to make this official.

There's a restaurant I drive by often called Sidelines. Out front they have a sign advertising the things they have, like pizza, darts etc. It's one of those moveable type signs. Anywho, they have what (I assume) is supposed to be "POOL TABLES" but instead it said "POOP TABLETS."

I know, we've all seen things like this. Big Deal. My personal favorite was when someone replaced the second "B" with an "S" on the Rockland Burger King's "TWO BURGERS FOR A BUCK" sign.

But here's the thing with the Sidelines thing: It has been this way for weeks. Perhaps months. I'm not sure which, but I am starting the documentation here. Today. I will provide updates and hope to get some pixels of it up here soon.

Keep watching. If for no other reason than to see how my mission to "drive by and shoot something" in Brockton goes over.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two Surgers for a Suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home